• Welcome to Destiny Overwatch!

Destiny Overwatch is your best destination for Destiny news. Register today to unlock all the benefits of our community!

Already a member? Login Now!

Destiny Xbox One controller layout

Thread starter #1
We had our first look at the Playstation 4's final layout for Destiny yesterday, and today we have a look at the final layout for the Xbox One. What do you think?

Bungie had the help of Activision so the controllers mimic CoD, Titanfall, not so much Halo but still nice. I only wish the special ability wouldn't involve taking your fingers off the move and look sticks...

Grim

Rank 5
Bungie had the help of Activision so the controllers mimic CoD, Titanfall, not so much Halo but still nice. I only wish the special ability wouldn't involve taking your fingers off the move and look sticks...
I'm pretty sure special ability is both bumpers at the same time, so you don't have to take your fingers off of look and move. :)

I'm pretty sure special ability is both bumpers at the same time, so you don't have to take your fingers off of look and move. :)
Derp. I just realized people don't press bumpers with the analog stick fingers. Idk why I thought that lol

Last I heard, this was a rumoured layout and hadn't been confirmed by Bungie.

Has there been confirmation since?

Either way, it's interesting that there's no 'sprint' option.

It matches the PS4 layout that Bungie released so it would seem logical that they would be identical.

PS: As Colmarr pointed out, the XB1 image is missing the sprint button.

It matches the PS4 layout that Bungie released so it would seem logical that they would be identical.

PS: As Colmarr pointed out, the XB1 image is missing the sprint button.
It's most likely the left stick like the PS4 pic you have here. Since this isn't official I guess that's why it is missing the Sprint line/ But logically it will most likely be the same control for sprinting as many other games... left stick click.

Like Destiny 2 Forum!

Pays for Server Costs