• Welcome to Destiny Overwatch!

Destiny Overwatch is your best destination for Destiny news. Register today to unlock all the benefits of our community!

Already a member? Login Now!

Represent Destiny Overwatch & Join Our Clan

jaded_69er

Rank 9
Guardian
At the moment the clan option is not available for you to select till launch(9th sept) as bungie has locked it. Probably to do some maintenance on it ready for launch

MrMeesta

Rank 6
Guardian
I've just sent in a request, as said in my intro at the moment my tag is N0DDY333 but it's changing to MrMeesta tonight.

Clan support has reopened on Bungie.net, so make sure to head over there and join the site's clan, The Overwatch!

If you're a member of the group but aren't seeing The Overwatch on your in-game nameplate, it means you haven't actually joined the clan. Make sure you've pressed the "Set as Playstation Clan" and/or "Set as Xbox clan" buttons on the group page.

Last edited:
Hey I joined the clan I'm on PS3 if anybody else out there is! I'd love to get some game going in the Crucible or do Strikes, lvl 23 Hunter now, been so addicted to this game since the 11th! I'm on US CST time during the day and briefly during the early night, hit me up (PSN = MythrilKnight )

And my hairy little feet that will do absolutely nothing but complain and get stabbed over the course of 9 years, and fail the one job I have... ONE JOB!!! >.< damnit frodo!

Lol seriously though I applied to join and I got a subtext under my GT that says "The Overwatch" but no "DOW" designation... Did I miss something?

Thread starter #28
And my hairy little feet that will do absolutely nothing but complain and get stabbed over the course of 9 years, and fail the one job I have... ONE JOB!!! >.< damnit frodo!

Lol seriously though I applied to join and I got a subtext under my GT that says "The Overwatch" but no "DOW" designation... Did I miss something?
Strange. You set it as your active clan, right?

Like Destiny 2 Forum!

Pays for Server Costs