• Welcome to Destiny Overwatch!

Destiny Overwatch is your best destination for Destiny news. Register today to unlock all the benefits of our community!

Already a member? Login Now!

The Thread All Things HALO!!!

HALO?

• F Halo. ( Killjoy option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE THREAD ALL THINGS HALO! YOU HALO FANACTICS! YOU MURDEROUS ALIEN BASTARDS! YOU ALL ARE WELCOME TO TALK ABOUT ANY THING RELATED TO HALO!!

Thread starter #2
To start off this thread, I will be posting big events relating to Halo.
Nov 11 might be a time for all Halo fans to mark on their calendars!
I announce to you, HALO 2 ANNIVERSAY FOR XBOX ONE! http://time.com/2848816/halo-2-anniversary-edition-master-chief-xbox-microsoft-e3/
and if this isn't enough, I ANNOUNCE TO YOU, THE MASTERCHIEF COLLECTION!
Microsoft announced that ALL MASTERCHIEF GAMES (SAGAS), HALO 1 2 3 AND 4 WILL BE REFINED TO XBOX ONE HD AND WILL ALL COME OUT ON ONE DISC FOR 60 DOLLARS! (also includes over 100 multiplayer maps and Halo 5 beta access and much much more!)
That's right! Halo 1 2 3 and 4 for xbox one all on one disc in HD for 60 dollars!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection

Last edited:
Although I think Halo is merely good, I have to admit that the Master Chief collection is amazing value.

Thread starter #5
Although I think Halo is merely good, I have to admit that the Master Chief collection is amazing value.
The Anniversary of Halo CE was 60 dollars. Now they made a updated scale of Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 with advanced graphics, 4000 GS, all campaign in I think Halo 4 or Reach graphics. Over 100 multiplayer maps, dedicated servers, Halo 5 beta access, all for xbox one on a single disc for just 60 dollars. 60 dollars for all this? That's a promise only a Spartan could keep!

Remember that 1080p can only show polygons that exist.

If the game models aren't high enough quality, it doesn't matter how how resolution the graphics are.

JakeKav

Rank 8
Guardian
Hi guys. Got back from Eurogamer yesterday after spending an hour playing Halo 2 Anniversary. Got to say, the memories are coming back. I'm not joking, this game will be the best re-mastered game collection in history. The visuals are fantastic and the 60fps is just so smooth. The BR's feel just the same as previously, just without the button-combos. I've never been more excited for a game since Halo 3. Trust me, if you like Halo, you'll fall in love with The Master Chief Collection and revisit all those great memories you had when you were a kid.

Ask me any questions as I was lucky enough to play the game for so long.

Thread starter #10
Hi guys. Got back from Eurogamer yesterday after spending an hour playing Halo 2 Anniversary. Got to say, the memories are coming back. I'm not joking, this game will be the best re-mastered game collection in history. The visuals are fantastic and the 60fps is just so smooth. The BR's feel just the same as previously, just without the button-combos. I've never been more excited for a game since Halo 3. Trust me, if you like Halo, you'll fall in love with The Master Chief Collection and revisit all those great memories you had when you were a kid.
Ask me any questions as I was lucky enough to play the game for so long.
Are the weird and funny glitches still in? How do the games transfer, I mean If you play Halo 3 multiplayer at one point than start playing Halo 2 multiplayer, does it transfer the Weapons and different damages or is it all on a regular system of standard gameplay with the same weapon damage? ) Like Halo 2 BR is a laser, is Halo 3 transfer make it spread like the original Halo 3 BR)
Is it true there is a mongoose with guns?
How is the campaign? Same as the old campaigns but polished up and fancier?
What do you think is gonna be the most BS/rage inducing thing in the game? Anything at all that could be fixed/improved or is it perfect?
And finally, the simplest question: Will it be a game that forges new memories worth remembering?

JakeKav

Rank 8
Guardian
Are the weird and funny glitches still in? How do the games transfer, I mean If you play Halo 3 multiplayer at one point than start playing Halo 2 multiplayer, does it transfer the Weapons and different damages or is it all on a regular system of standard gameplay with the same weapon damage? ) Like Halo 2 BR is a laser, is Halo 3 transfer make it spread like the original Halo 3 BR)
Is it true there is a mongoose with guns?
How is the campaign? Same as the old campaigns but polished up and fancier?
What do you think is gonna be the most BS/rage inducing thing in the game? Anything at all that could be fixed/improved or is it perfect?
And finally, the simplest question: Will it be a game that forges new memories worth remembering?
1: By glitches, do you mean out of the map stuff? Or when the bodies go flying around and stretch after death? Explain. The glitches are still in the normal Halo 2. But if you play the Anniversary edition, I'd imagine they were removed.
2: All the games run on the original engine, just with improved graphics. The 60fps is so good. The guns all work the same as before.
3: The 'Gungoose' is a mongoose with a gun in Halo 2 Anniversary. It looks pretty awesome but I didn't get to use it.
4: Campaign is exactly the same, but polished up with 1080p 60fps on all games. Although, Halo 1 and 2 now have the terminals most of us love with an insight into the Halo 5 story.
5: Halo 2 Energy Swords are so OP. Because of the no ammo in halo 2, the sword is ridiculously powerful and anyone who holds it should win the match. I think they might patch this though. I could also mention the dynamic elements in the maps. For instance, you can shoot an ice boulder which can land on people's heads and kill them. This can be frustrating if you're doing well as it's a cheap way of killing someone.
6: With the hour I spent playing it, I instantly fell back in love with it. Me and my good friend who used to play it both said it brought back fond memories of possibly the best days of gaming for us. I could have played it all day, every day. I just can't wait.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE THREAD ALL THINGS HALO! YOU HALO FANACTICS! YOU MURDEROUS ALIEN BASTARDS! YOU ALL ARE WELCOME TO TALK ABOUT ANY THING RELATED TO HALO!!

I own a PC... so I'm kind of still wondering why Microsoft would not release this game for their own platform (Windows)....

....It just seems kind of a duck move to be honest... I understand they wont release it for the Playstation, but PC... cmon man.

Thread starter #13
So how are you guys liking the Masterchief Collection for Halo? Im lovin' it. Best to play with friends though ;). That's when the REAL magic shows.

Like Destiny 2 Forum!

Advertisement